Here are some of the advantages of a timber flooring before we discuss other aspects of owning one:
1) Timber flooring is a natural product and is sourced from self sustaining forests and manufactured using low energy.
2) Timber floors offer warmth, appealing natural tones and unsurpassed beauty.
3) Unlimited options in hues, width of boards and possibilities of patterns.
4) Wood has the inherent quality of insulation and remains warm under your feet.
5) If you suffer from allergies like asthma, these do not trap dirt or pollen among other allergens and makes for a safe addition to bedrooms and living area.
6) Hygiene is supreme as timber does not allow bacterial growth and can be easily cleaned.
7) Get any kind of grain, specie or color.
8) Maintaining timber flooring is no hard work.
9) Does not get damaged when you drop things accidentally offering practicality with resilience.
10) Ideal for both traditional and contemporary dcor offering a timeless feel.
11) Versatility since you can lay it over any kind of sub floor, be it concrete or particleboard or an old wood floor.
12) For a tight budget, a number of options like end match help in saving material costs.
13) Do not need a lot of disturbance to your existing structure during installation.
14) Any maintenance or installation of the under floor is not a problem with a timber floor.
15) You can recycle and re use a timber floor.
Choosing the right supplier and manufacturerIt is highly recommended to opt for manufacturers that follow the standard and treat the timber properly. It may add to the cost to buy from a high quality supplier but they will stand by the flooring and be around after years to help with any unforeseen problems.
There are several cheaper versions of imported flooring from unknown manufacturers. Do not make the costly mistake of ordering one. Several examples of having to replace a brand new flooring have been witnessed to warn you about this.